Apply to register: how to sign up your Medical Centre
Do you have any questions, or do you wish to participate in the EPSA | ERNICA Registry? Please contact the audit manager.
Ms. N.M. Teunissen ; E-mail: email@example.com
Connecting your hospital
After you’ve contacted the audit manager we will ensure a smooth process in getting you to register, with the following next steps:
- Kick-off: with your hospital (and legal department) to provide your hospital with the necessary background and the templates of the necessary legal agreements
- Legal: with your legal department, to discuss and agree upon the content of the agreements
- Start registering: after the legal agreements are signed we will distribute the requested accounts (including a tutorial how to register). After this, your hospital is ready to start registering.
We will plan a kick-off with your hospital (and legal department) to provide your hospital with:
- Background: background and the content of the registry
- Legal: templates of the participation agreement and data processor agreement
After the kick-off we will set up a meeting with your legal department to discuss and agree upon the content of the agreements. Thereafter, your legal departement adapts the data processor agreement to make sure that it also complies to the local implementation of the GDPR (local laws and regulations). After the agreements are finalised the last step will be to sign the agreements.
After the legal agreements are signed we will distribute the requested accounts.
The accounts can be requested by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (@Bart Kuijper : what will be the URL for international providers?), with the following details:
- Name of contact person: this person is authorised to request accounts for the organisation
- Accounts: per account we need the following details (also from the contact person):
- Email address (within hospital domain)
- Mobile phone number (for MFA purposes)
- Registry (EPSA)
We will distribute the requested accounts (including a tutorial on ‘how te register’). After this, your hospital is ready to start registering.
Updated 8 December 2020