The next figure provides an overview of features of the entry screens.
This figure is in Dutch, for the English version we should have an printscreen in English.
- Home; by clicking this button, you will be directed back the home page. There, you will find the main menu of the registry at hand, and an overview of patients.
- Update; adjustments will be saved automatically and real time
- Tumor record: This record under the dataset ‘Tumor’ appears when you click it. In the menu bar, this is depicted with date. In case of multiple records, you can identify which record you need based on the date.
- Surgery: This is part of the tumor record, the green bar signals that this chapter is opened. The questions you see on the rest of the page are part of the chapter ‘Surgery’.
- Record final: In the chapter ‘Record final’, you see a red exclamation mark. This means that one of the underlying questions is not filled out yet. In this particular example, it means that the record has not been finalized and confirmed yet.
- Information icon: By clicking on the green ‘I’ icon, an information text with additional elaboration opens, that can help you answer the question correctly.
- On the top right in the screen, you see a print icon to print the current page. Next to this, there is a trash icon, enabling the deleting of a patient or underlying record. All the way on the right, it is possible to search for a patient by means of the search function.
- This yellow shows that this is a accept area of the registry. All data in this area is fake data. When you register it is the production area where the data will be used for analysis.
Updated 8 December 2020